So you’ve taken the plunge and gotten a septum piercing. It was a real leap of faith considering this is a hot trend that happens to be right in the center of your face for the entire world to look at. You’ve got to have the latest and greatest jewelry, now, but you also want to keep it simple. This is a very bold statement piercing as it is. So where do you begin? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of some great minimalistic clickers that are available to you.
1. Beaded Rim Stainless Steel Clicker – This septum clicker is minimalistic, but it still has some nice edginess for those who don’t mind going a little bolder. A clustered beaded look, while keeping it simple will give a minimal but edgy feel. This clicker, which can be found here, is available in 14G and is entirely made of 316L Stainless Steel. The bar length is 8mm and the entire height of the clicker is 14mm, giving it a bit of length to really show off.
2. 16G Stainless Steel Septum Clicker – If simple and classic is the look you're going for, this clicker is the one for you! This piece gives you the go to look whenever anyone thinks of the septum piercing. The clicker is available in a 16G and is made of 316L Stainless Steel. With a bit more bar length at 8.6mm, this clicker may suit a wider septum better than the clicker listed above.
3. 16G Cursor Stainless Steel Clicker – Super sleek yet edgy, this clicker still maintains a moderate level of simplicity. The thick arrow shape is very trendy and can really add to the statement you are making with your septum piercing. This option is available in 16G and again is made entirely of 316L Stainless Steel. With a bar length of 8.2mm, this should fit an average septum piercing.
4. Hinged Stainless Steel Segment Hoop Ring – This piece is different than the other clickers since it is a versatile jewelry item used for various piercings. This is a great option for septum piercings as there are multiple gauges available, ranging from 20G to 10G and including the common 14G and 16G for the septum. Once again made of entirely 316L Stainless Steel, this jewelry piece has a curved bar that may fit more comfortably in some piercings due to anatomy. This hoop ring will provide the iconic septum piercing look that comes to mind for everyone.
5. 16G Crescent PVD Gold Stainless Steel Clicker – For the gold lovers out there, this clicker keeps things simple while giving you a different metallic option. Still made of 316L Stainless Steel, this gold clicker is covered in PVD gold. Available in 16G, the septum clicker has a bar length of 8.5mm and a total height of 6mm, making it fit closer in to the nose. While still simple and smooth, this double hooping look adds a bit of boldness to the simple clicker often seen.
With so many trendy options to choose from these days, it’s always nice to take a step back to the more classic looks that got us hooked on these piercings to begin with. While there are plenty of wild and flashy septum clickers available, some people may just prefer the iconic and simplistic style available from those listed above.