5 Unique Tragus Piercing Jewelry Ideas for 2023
If you’re considering getting a tragus piercing, or if you already have one and are looking for some fresh inspiration for your jewelry, you’ve come to the right place.
The tragus is a small protrusion of cartilage located in the ear and just above the earlobe. It’s a popular spot for a piercing because it’s easy to care for and adds a unique touch to your ear game.
This blog will share some of our favorite pieces that make great unique tragus piercing jewelry ideas for 2023.
Are you into creepy crawly things or bugs? If so, they are a fun way to accessorize your piercing and show a bit of your personality too.
I’ve seen more and more piercers post curated ears with bug-shaped ends in tragus piercings, and I predict we’ll see more and more of them throughout 2023.
If you’re looking for spiders, snakes, or bees, I’ve got a few awesome suggestions for you.
First, there’s the 18-karat gold spider CZ threadless titanium top. This piece is the perfect combination of something goth, flashy, and high quality. The combination of the gold spider with the CZ gem for its body makes it really stand out.
Similarly, the 14-karat white gold snake CZ threadless labret works perfectly for a unique jewelry option. The curvature of the snake’s body fits nicely with how the cartilage is curved. Plus, the CZ gems give it a nice splash of bling to make it really pop on your ear.
If you want to add some color to your tragus piercing, I cannot recommend the bee with yellow Opalite wings internally threaded titanium top enough. The yellow opalite gives a gorgeous blend of yellow, orange, and green in the bee’s wings, combining perfectly with the titanium body.
If you’re looking for less expensive options, we have a smooth snake threadless titanium top or a black PVD snake titanium threadless labret-style piece.
With so many options to choose from, we’re certain you’ll find something unique to wear.
Your Coffin, Or Mine?
With the rise in popularity of Netflix’s Wednesday, and the continued popularity of goth fashion, coffin-shaped ends will be extremely popular as we move into 2023. So, whether you’re a huge Alkaline Trio fan or you simply identify as goth, these make great jewelry options for tragus piercings.
First, because the surface area of the tragus differs from person to person, finding shapes that fit nicely in the little space of cartilage is important. Fortunately, the coffin shape fits virtually any tragus piercing.
If you like goth fashion, we cannot recommend our Pentagram Coffin internally threaded titanium top enough.
However, if you’re looking for something that still aligns with goth and spooky vibes but is a bit more work appropriate because it doesn’t have a pentagram on it, we suggest our Black CZ Coffin titanium threadless top.
Daggers are extremely popular when it comes to traditional tattoos and flash. Maybe it’s just the piercers that I follow, but I’ve seen an increasing number of tragus piercings with dagger-shaped jewelry on Instagram lately.
Wearing dagger-shaped jewelry can certainly pay homage to the traditional tattoo style, but it can also give off major “don’t f- with me” vibes. Plus, the dagger shape fits nicely in the little space of cartilage.
If you’re looking for unique tragus piercing jewelry, I recommend either the standard dagger internally threaded titanium top. If you’re looking for something that says “I’m a badass” but is a bit daintier, you could always go with the dagger clear CZ threadless titanium top.
Add Some Color with Stones & Shells
While half-crowns are always popular for tragus piercings, you can make yours unique by selecting one with specific shells or stones with unique color features.
For example, Urban Body Jewelry’s half-crown abalone internally threaded titanium top has gorgeous green, yellow, and brown hues with a certain iridescence from the shell.
If you’re interested in an interesting green color, you can go with the half-crown aquamarine stone internally threaded titanium top, which is a beautiful cloudy green.
I also cannot recommend amethyst for a gorgeous cloudy purple that ranges from light to dark. Therefore, you cannot go wrong with the half-crown amethyst stone internally threaded top.
While these are just some of the beautiful stones we offer in half-crown shapes, be sure to browse through our entire selection to find a color that matches the aesthetic you’re going for.
While we do offer many shaped ends, such as paw prints, hearts, moons, and stars, those aren’t exactly the shapes I mean here.
Often, when piercers are curating ears, they look for jewelry that has a shape that fits nicely with the piercing surface area.
Below are some options that would look absolutely stunning in a tragus piercing:
- Adorn Rainbow Aurora CZ Threadless Titanium Top: This piece combines a kite-shaped rainbow aurora CZ with round rainbow aurora CZ gems to make a beautiful burst of shiny rainbow colors. Worn vertically, it fits in a tragus perfectly, gives your ear a bit of shine, and adds a flair of color to your ear.
- 24-karat Gold PVD Empress White Opalite Threadless Titanium Top>: This piece is stunning with its two-prong gold PVD holding a marquise-shaped synthetic opalite. The gold combines with the iridescence of the opalite to make your tragus a real focal point.
- Lure Teardrop CZ Threadless Titanium Top: If you want to add some bling to your ear, a great way to do so is to wear this piece. The teardrop CZ combined with the round CZ gems adorning the bottom of it make it flashy. Plus, the teardrop shape matches perfectly with the curvature of the tragus cartilage.
- Beaded Oval CZ Threadless Titanium Top: This is another shape that fits nicely in a tragus piercing. The skinny oval shape matches the curvature of the cartilage, while the CZ gems give it a nice touch of luxury.
- Kite CZ Internally Threaded Titanium Top: If you want for something that combines minimalism with flashy, this is the perfect top for you. It’s simply a CZ gem in a kite shape, so it fits perfectly in a tragus piercing.
- 24-Karat Gold PVD Corundum CZ Internally Threaded Titanium Top: This option that works well if you’re looking to combine minimalism with a bit of bling. The gold PVD diamond shape looks great in a tragus piercing, while the tiny CZ gem at the bottom gives it a pinch of shine and flair.
- Black PVD Teardrop White Opalite Threadless Titanium Top: If you’re looking for an inexpensive option for a tragus earring, this piece is perfect. The black PVD really outlines the gorgeous white opalite. The teardrop shape and shine of the stone can draw attention to your ear.
The Main Point
Whether you choose one of the options listed above or even a gold captive bead ring, there really is no wrong choice when it comes to tragus piercing jewelry. (Well, unless you try wearing a curved barbell meant for navels in them.)
At Urban Body Jewelry, we have a wide selection to choose from, whether you’re looking for something that’s trending or you want to stand out from the crowd with something unique. Be sure to browse our collection today!