Top 5 Creepy and Freaky Plugs
1. Blood is supposed to voyage through our veins on the inside of our bodies, how about displaying some red blood cells on the outside of our bodies? These Liquid Blood Plugs fill the position nicely. Sold in pairs, the blood swirls around in an eerie effect. Acrylic, double flare plugs are available in 0 gauge, 00 aguge, 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4", and 7/8" and 1 inch sizes.
2. Arachnophobics beware; an eight-legged creature lay here! Casted in clear resin forever, walking around with these Spider Plugs in your lobes is sure to shock any with a faint heart. The spiders in these plugs are carefully laid out with a quality sure to amaze. Sold in pairs and in double flare, sizes are 5/8", 11/16", 13/16", and 7/8" inch gauges.
3. What better way to accept the enviable crawling of time, than wearing coffins in your lobes? A coffin’s original purpose was to contain a corpse that was to be viewed by mourners and then buried. These double flare wooden Coffin Plugs can now chill onlookers with a sense of inescapable dread. Coming in pairs, sizes include: 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1 inch, 1&1/8", 1&1/4", 1&3/8", and 1&1/2".
4. There is a fine line with skull art. Skulls can either be cheesy and oddly cute, or realistic and indisputably unnerving. These Wood Skull Hangers fit the latter description. The dark areng wood adds to the uncanny effect of the could-be smiling skull. They are sold in pairs and the available sizes are 8G, 6G, 4G, 2G, 0G, 00G, 1/2", 9/16, and 5/8 inch.
5. German artist Edvard Munch described his inspiration for the iconic Scream painting as, “I sensed a scream passing through nature.” One does not need to be an art connoisseur to recognize that this artwork is anything but cheery. In our Scream plugs, the infamous petrified subject stands in the center and subdued colors surround it. A bit of an abnormality to behold, The Scream is set in double flare in black acrylic sold plugs. Sizes include 0, 00 gauge, 1/2", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", and 15/16" inch.